- What's the typical turn around for a watch battery replacement?
Typical battery replacement turnaround is about 2 days for all batteries and capacitors that are in-stock and 7-10 days for all batteries and capacitors that are out of stock / need to be ordered. Please note that we rely on third party vendors for parts; Out of stock items are out of our control and may extend turnaround time. We do our best to communicate issues such as these.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and payments via PayPal. In most cases, we will invoice you after the work on your watch is complete. In situations where batteries, capacitors and/or parts are custom ordered or are non-returnable, we will invoice you when the parts are ordered. Once your watch is complete and payment is made, a tracking number will be emailed to you.
- How should I ship my watch to you?
- First and foremost, use a box to ship your watch in; Do not use a padded envelope or soft sided mailer as these do not offer enough protection.
- Make sure to use enough packing material (bubble wrap works the best). Also make sure that it is at least double layered around your watch and ensure the entire box is filled with either additional bubble wrap, or other packing material, even old newspaper, to minimize the watch moving around the inside of the box.
- We prefer that you use the United States Postal Service or your countries Post Office when shipping your watch to us, however using UPS, FedEx or DHL will get the watch to us just fine.
- Regardless of carrier, please choose a method that offers tracking; We take no responsibility for watches lost in transit.
- The USPS Small Flat Rate Box using Priority service is probably the most cost effective method of shipping your watch to us.
- Depending on your assessed value of your watch, you may want to add additional insurance in case your package is lost or damaged in transit. We take no responsibility for packages shipped uninsured or under insured, regardless of reason of dispute, including but not limited to loss of package, damage of contents, etc. Please keep this in mind when deciding to save a buck or two on shipping.
Packages sent requiring a signature on delivery, either due to purchasing signature confirmation or for insurance dollar amounts that require a signature, may be delayed due to our pick-up service having to be at the post office during business hours to retrieve the package.
- Do you accept international repair orders?
We have replaced watch batteries for people from all around the globe and welcome international customers. When using our online service request form, use 00000 in the zip code field. We ship to the address entered into the payment gateway and you will be able to enter your complete international address, including your zip/post code into our payment system when paying your invoice.
- Can I drop my watch off if I'm local?
We do not accept drop offs. Please refer to "How should I ship my watch to you" above for details on how to get your watch to us.
- Can I contact you by phone?
We prefer contact via email as it helps us ensure a paper trail so to speak, which aids us in providing the best customer experience possible. Contact via email also helps us ensure a efficient workflow, which in turn helps to keep our operating costs down. To send us a message you must use the Contact Form, located at the top right corner of every page. If you absolutely need to contact us via phone, please send us a note, including your contact details, via our Contact Form and we will give you a call within (1) business day, Monday-Friday, 9am to 6pm EST.
- Where are you located?
Update 11/27/2017: We are no longer located in Chicago, IL, our new repair facility is in Hilton Head, SC and our mailing address as of 12/14/2017 is in Port Wentworth, GA.